A candidate seeking admission in Northwest Accreditation Commission(NWAC), AHSDP course must fulfil all the admission requirements and should follow the following steps:
- Complete a duly filled Admission Form provided by SERI which is made available by his / her respective school.
- Attach originals along with their photocopies attested by Gazetted Officer / Class I officer / notarised / Principal of respective school of all the relevant documents mentioned
in the Admission Form and produce it before his / her respective school for scrutinizing / Verification. The school shall return to the candidate the originals of the documents after verifying and scrutinising. School shall retain the attested photocopies of all the documents to provide it to SERI for Admission Procedure.
- Submit Admission Form along with requisite fees and documents to the school before last date for admission.
- After acquiring and scrutinizing all the requisites, SERI recommend the candidate for admission if he / she is eligible for the same.
- A candidate may check the admission status on website www.seriindia.org/admission-status.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
Marksheet and Certificate of 10th/12th/Both Board/External Exams (All of the ones taken till now, whether pass or fail)
Marksheet of 9th/11th/Both (All of the ones taken till now, whether pass or fail)
Leaving or Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended
ID Proof/ Address Proof (Student or Guardian)
Three recent Passport size photographs signed by the student at the back, besides the three pasted on this application form.
SC/ST students to submit caste certificate. In case the student is below 18 years the certificate should be in his/her parent's name.
Note: All Documents should be attested by a Local Gazetted Officer/ Self Attested.